4 Best Natural Antihistamines That will Prevent Allergies
Allergy is a common thing we often encounter in our daily life. Due to pollen grains, animal contacts, and most importantly, dust, sneezing, couching, rashes, sinus, eye itching, and other problems occur.
A lot of prescribed medicines can help you out from these. But those are temporary and full of side effects. That’s why Natural Antihistamines are best. Permanent solution with zero side effects.
What are The Best Natural Antihistamines?
When some dust, foods, pollen grains, or any other allergic things get into our body, a certain number of disturbances start. The sensitive areas of our body like mucus membrane, throat, lungs, intestine, stomach, nose, then it causes allergy.
A chemical in our blood, histamine starts releasing and causes all the problems. So, an antihistamine is needed to stop the activities of histamine. There are a bunch of natural antihistamines available on market but these 4 are recommended by specialists.
- Stinging Nettle
The benefits and sources of these elements are given below.
- Pineapple is the biggest source of this Natural Antihistamine. It is a good antioxidant too. Consuming this antihistamine can help you to fight aging problems, inflammation, and some small diseases.
- As many of the nutrients are present in this compound, it helps indigestion. It has the powers of enzymes too. For fast recovery to any harm and by enhancing the immunity power, Bromelain works well.
- Nutrients like Fat, carbohydrates, proteins, niacin, riboflavin, thiamine, vitamins especially vitamin c, fibers, copper, manganese, iron, potassium, and other elements. It carries 82.5 calories.
- We all have pretty much an idea about the cancer and spreading of malignant cells through blood. Though Bromelain is not effective for all cancers. It is effective only for breast cancer, skin, bile duct, and gastric parts. By working on the inflammatory cells, it prevents rapid growth by suppressing the oxygen stress.
2. Stinging Nettle
- The main source of the stinging nettle is the plant itself. A high amount of stinging nettle can be achieved from the leaves and roots.
- The most essential benefit of this antihistamine is, it has free radicals. Free radicals are much effective than other nutrients when it comes to working as an antioxidant. Other ingredients are present and playing crucial roles. A chart is given for the nutrients list.
|Nutrients||Elements in the nutrients|
|Fats||Palmitic acid, linoleic acid, linolenic acid, oleic acid and stearic acid|
|Amino acids||All primary, secondary and tertiary amino acids are present|
|Vitamins||Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin k, and some compounds of Vitamin B present|
|Polyphenols||Caffeic acid, coumarins, quercetin, kaempferol. Some compounds of flavonoids are present too.|
|Pigments||Lutein, Beta Carotene and Leutoxanthin. Some compounds of carotenoids are present too.|
|Minerals||Iron, sodium, calcium, phosphorus, potassium, and magnesium|
- A common disease Arthritis can be cured through this antihistamine. The uric acid crystal which tends to get stored in the spaces between bones gets influenced by the actions of histamine. So, this antihistamine can help to remove those.
- To maintain the level of testosterone and other prostate glands’ regulations, we need proper nutrition. However, due to some lack of nutrients, the BPH can increase as well as those glands. As a result, the pain will occur. To diminish that prostate, we need stinging nettle.
- In the jungles of North America and Asia, Butterbur often being seen. Since old age, this plant is being used for a great medicinal purpose. The leaves of the tree are very helpful in case of migraines and headaches.
- To beat allergy, very few plants can be compared with butterbur. It is another beneficial antihistamine among other Natural Antihistamines. To remove the itchiness in the eyes, nausea, inflammation, and other effects of allergies, it is very helpful. It can give a permanent solution to all these problems.
- It removes the sleepiness problem. It doesn’t work as an energy source but it can act on the substances that promote sleep and napping.
- A small number of Minerals, a high amount of vitamins, and the presence of carbohydrates, proteins, fat, and amino acid make this antihistamine a perfect nutritional body. Some characteristics of enzymes present in it, so it is a great help for the digestive system.
- The main source of Quercetin is grains, vegetables, and fruits. So, you don’t have to add it to your diet, as it is already present in your food list.
- To boost up the immunity power, Quercetin comes next to stinging nettle. It suppresses the power of histamine and prevents inflammation.
- To control the BMR, very few Natural Antihistamines are Effective as Quercetin. When BMR is under control, naturally the blood pressure, blood sugar, and other hormonal levels will be under control too.
You know how much it is harmful to consume external medicines to prevent allergies. It makes our blood dependant which is undesirable. On the other hand, Natural Antihistamines are best as there are no side effects and have lots of nutrients.
But choosing those effectively is important too. Follow this information, shared above to lead a healthy life.